Package: £18,000 - £22,000 DOE + £3k training/development budget + benefit
The Richmond Group was founded in 1999 around a kitchen table by serial entrepreneur, James, with £100 and a simple goal: to stop working in dead-end jobs and do something meaningful. Today our assets are over £1bn, we’ve served over half a million customers, won awards for our growth and product, and have been listed as a Sunday Times best company to work for since 2008.
An individual with a hands on attitude. Reporting directly to the Finance Director, you will be keen to drive real improvements in the business, whilst broadening your knowledge of finance. In return we can offer support with your training costs, and career progression opportunities within our group for the right candidate.
What we'll ask you do to:
- Processing supplier invoices, credit cards & employee expenses
- Dealing with supplier payments and queries
- Reconciling bank statements
- Assist with foreign exchange purchases and transfers
- Prepare the monthly payroll, manage pensions, child care vouchers and other benefits
- Proactively look for cost saving opportunities, and implement them
- Provide support to our start up companies in their early months
- Suggest process improvements so that we can close the books faster, and spend more of the month on tasks which add extra value
What we think you'll need:
- A track record of delivering tangible improvements as a result of being ‘in the detail’
- Excellent communication skills. You’ll be used to venturing outside the four walls of the finance office into the heart of the operation
- Effective time management, and an ability to prioritise the important stuff
- A good level of IT proficiency, including Excel
What we offer in return:
- £3k training budget: this money is set aside for your development, spend it on something that will help you be better.
- Free breakfasts and £1 lunches from our amazing cafe.
- Unlimited holiday: we pay for your results, not your hours.
- £100/month Fitness Allowance and free gym membership
- iPhone 7
- Use of Tesla Model X & BMW i3 electric vehicles
- Use of our luxury properties in Dordogne, Cornwall, Chicago and Shoreditch when not in use by project teams
- Contributory Pension
- Chance to meet and learn from successful entrepreneurs
- Exposure unlike any other career
Send your CV/application to firstname.lastname@example.org