We are looking for an individual to run our lending operations and help us achieve our goal of becoming the number one loan provider for anyone who has been declined by their bank in Canada. To be successful in this role, you need to be results driven, a competent people manager and be customer-focused. This is a fast-paced start-up environment, so you'll need to be organized, keep calm under pressure and be able to tackle any challenge that comes your way.
We'll ask you to:
- Take full ownership and responsibility for the lending and collection operations of our rapidly growing consumer finance start-up. You will be responsible for creating and implementing operational procedures as our company grows.
- Coordinate with project managers to enhance our tech infrastructure in order to cope with rapid scaling.
- Actively seek out and improve operational procedures to drive efficiency.
- Manage day-to-day smooth running of our Toronto based operations center.
- Play a central role in the growth of our company.
We think you'll need:
- Ownership; when something goes wrong, you fix it. If something isn't working, you make it work. You don't wait to be told what to do, you're driven by a desire to drive the company forward and become better at what you do.
- The ability to find effective solutions to any problems that may arise, without impacting the customer experience.
- Excellent communication skills, organizational capabilities and a passion for helping people.
- Experience in product management is highly advantageous.
- A proven ability to effectively lead teams of people.
What we offer in return:
- Business Performance Bonus
- Health Care Scheme
- Contributory Pension
- Free Gym Membership
- 22 days holiday each year and Birthdays off
- Use of RG properties in Amsterdam, Dordogne, Shoreditch & Chicago
Job Type: Full-time
Required management/leadership experience: 2 years
Job Location: Toronto
Send your resume/application to [email protected]