Richmond Group is an award-winning investor and venture builder. We started in 1999 around a kitchen table with a simple goal: to stop working in dead-end jobs that we hated and do something meaningful. We have built several multi-million-pound companies including a £1bn fin-tech lender in the UK. Having served over half a million customers and won many awards for being an amazing place to work, we are now seeding multiple technology start-ups internationally in non-standard financial services and education.
We are looking for an adaptable, driven and innovative individual to join our team. In this role we will expect you to get stuck into projects from the get go and have the ambitious nature to coordinate teams internationally. You should thrive off challenge, work well under pressure and be a resilient operations manager. This role involves taking full ownership for Richmond Group’s infrastructure consisting of managing both the office property and our international property portfolio. To be successful in this role, you will be a natural leader, incredibly organised and passionate about creating a positive guest experience for employees staying at our properties. The successful candidate will manage every aspect of the property management process - from cleaning and security to decor and installations. The successful candidate will also get the exciting opportunity to kickstart the role by setting up reliable property management teams of contractors in each of our locations. We expect you to treat everything you do, as if it is your own business.
What we think you’ll need:
- Experience in property/hospitality management is preferable but not essential.
- Operational, logistical and hands-on experience within hospitality is preferred.
- Experience managing budgets and negotiating contracts preferred.
- Experience in managing and overseeing a project from initiation through to execution.
- A creative outlook and the intrinsic drive to really make a difference.
Who you are:
- You are organised, flexible and ruthless when needed.
- You have an innovative outlook with a love for problem-solving. We face and overcome obstacles everyday. This needs to be within your nature.
- You need to have the ability to keep track of finances, manage costs effectively or drive down costs, be a firm decision-maker and be confident in your communication.
- You need to be willing to go above and beyond the minimum requirement of what is expected of you in order to achieve the best results.
What we’ll ask you to do:
- Manage our office facilities, oversee our in-house café and liaise with contractors on a regular basis.
- We will ask you to be a point of contact for staff, be easily accessible and available as and when needed.
- We will ask you to manage all infrastructure related costs, budgets and expenditure.
- You will fully manage our international properties.
- We will ask you to manage our property booking system, be motivated by providing the ultimate positive experience and ensure a smooth process between one guest to another.
- You will set up and manage small, dedicated teams of contractors in each property location.
- We need you to be innovative in introducing new methods of achieving success and to have the confidence in doing so.
What we offer in return:
- Free breakfasts and £1 lunches from our amazing cafe.
- iPhone 7.
- Contributory Pension.
- Health insurance.
- Use of Tesla Model X & BMW i3 electric vehicles.
- Use of the luxury properties that you will be managing in Chicago, Dordogne, Cornwall and London.
- Free VIP tickets to Bestival, Camp Bestival and Common People festivals.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Send your CV/application to [email protected]