Who You Are:
A junior or aspiring data analyst with a passion for solving problems through data. You’re meticulous about detail and have a knowledge of statistical methods and data analysis software. You’ll be capable of intensive research along with a familiarity with data warehousing, data mining and data mapping.
Who We Are:
Richmond Group is an investor and venture builder who are particularly interested in markets where technology has so far failed to solve real-life problems. Currently, we focus our time solving problems in 3 sectors; non-standard credit, rented housing, and Education. Our people strategy is our investment strategy and a combination of very talented people solving very hard problems has resulted in our assets growing from £100 to over £1Bn in just 1 decade.
What we think you'll need:
- Be comfortable using SQL to interrogate and analyse a high volume of complex data
- Show attention to detail - have excellent numerical and problem solving skills
- Be a self starter, proactive, with the ability to learn quickly
- Relevant prior internship or work experience
What we'll ask you to do:
- Undertake data driven research to support the solving of very hard problems
- Collect data for analysis to identify potential improvements across the group
- Resolve complicated issues, and distil that complexity into simple and concise communication
- Drive efficiency across the group through the monitoring and delivery of key information
- Assist in the development of operational reports and dashboards
- Advocate and implement the principles of good data management
What we offer in return:
- Competitive salary.
- £3,000 annual training budget that you can spend on anything that will make you better at what you do.
- Unlimited holiday. We are paying for your results, not your hours.
- Use of RG's beautiful properties. Free for RG employees to use when not in use by project teams.
- Much more...
Job Type: Full-time
Send your CV/application to [email protected]