Who you are:
A driven individual with a hands on attitude. You will be keen to drive real improvements in the business, whilst broadening your knowledge of finance. In return we can offer support with your training costs, and career progression opportunities within our group for the right candidate.
Who we are:
The Richmond Group are an investor and venture builder based in Bournemouth who are particularly interested in markets where technology has so far failed to solve real-life problems. Currently, we focus our time solving problems in 3 sectors; non-standard credit, rented housing, and Education. Our people strategy is our investment strategy and a combination of very talented people solving very hard problems has resulted in our assets growing from £100 to over £500Mn in just 1 decade.
What we'll ask you do to:
- Process business and employee expenses
- Make sure our internal systems accurately reflect incoming and outgoing payments
- Reconciling bank statements
- Assist with foreign exchange purchases and transfers
- Prepare the monthly payroll
- Proactively look for cost saving opportunities, and implement them
- Provide support to our start up companies
- Suggest process improvements so that we can close the books faster, and spend more of the month on tasks which add extra value
What we think you'll need:
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills. You’ll venture outside the four walls of the finance office into the heart of the operation
- Effective time management, and an ability to prioritise the important stuff
- A good level of IT proficiency, including Excel
What we offer in return:
- £23,000 - £25,0000
- £3k training budget: this money is set aside for your development, spend it on something that will help you be better.
- Unlimited holiday: we pay for your results, not your hours.
- £100/month Fitness Allowance and free gym membership
- Use of Tesla Model X & BMW i3 electric vehicles
- Use of our luxury properties in Dordogne, Cornwall, Chicago and Shoreditch
- Contributory Pension
Job type: Full time
Send your CV/application to firstname.lastname@example.org