We’re agile and move fast. You will learn on the job and see your work having an immediate impact. You will be expected to support the investments and new ventures team and the wider business on diverse matters from equity and debt deals, corporate structuring to contract review and negotiation. You’ll be expected to shape product design and customer experience. You’ll gather data and act on a variety of issues and communicate your observations and findings with colleagues and external advisors.
You don’t need to have bags of experience but you do need to be able to make a real impact and be willing to turn your hand to new and unknown challenges, whilst also managing the day to day legal matters and paperwork.
What we’ll ask you to do:
- Get stuff done - drafting contracts, policies and reviewing complex paperwork take it all in your stride.
- Use your knowledge and work with external legal counsel to advise us on how to structure deals, our options in adverse situations and highlight the key points in contracts.
- Think like an entrepreneur.
- To be commercial (understand where the line is and what we can and can’t do without wrapping us up in red tape!)
We think you’ll need:
- To have studied law at undergraduate level and have at least 6 months experience in corporate or commercial law with a desire to progress quickly.
- An ability to self-learn, whatever you do you want to excel at and are constantly looking at ways to improve.
- Ambition, if you don’t see work as a fundamental part of your life this probably isn’t the job for you.
- Grit, we have high expectations and you need the ability to stick at a problem, we never said this would be easy.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- To be a self-starter.
- An openness to feedback and a drive to improve.
What we offer in return:
- An awesome team (company culture is VERY important to us!)
- £3k training budget: this money is set aside for your development, spend it on something that will help you be better.
- Free breakfasts and £1 lunches from our amazing cafe.
- Free Gym Membership.
- iPhone XR.
- Contributory Pension.
- Health insurance.
- Unlimited holiday: we pay for your results, not your hours.
- Use of Tesla Model X & BMW i3 electric vehicles.
- Use of our luxury properties in Cornwall, Chicago, Dordogne and Shoreditch.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £23,000 - £30,000 /year
Job Location: Bournemouth
Send your CV/application to email@example.com