We build and fund start-ups that disrupt markets where technology has so far failed to reduce the costs and improve the lives of ordinary people.
This isn’t a grad scheme. We don’t do hand holding. This is a boot camp. A huge challenge but also a huge opportunity. We give ownership, resources and responsibility to junior people and ask them to solve very hard problems. In doing so, we build leaders of the future.
In this role you will have the ability to change the world, by uncovering the next ‘big idea’. You will meet founders, review companies and opportunities and help us make informed decisions about how we spend our time and money. You will also launch new products, from idea through to launch. You will have huge exposure working directly with our founder, James, and other Directors across our business.
What we’ll ask you to do:
- Take ownership of new opportunities from inception through to execution.
- Undertake data-driven research and use your findings to help us make decisions about how we spend our time and money.
- Think like an entrepreneur.
- Take ownership and get s*** done.
- Solve problems, you will need to overcome obstacles no-one has ever worked on before.
We think you’ll need:
- Competitive nature, whatever you do you want to excel at and are constantly looking at ways to improve.
- Ambition, if you don’t see work as a fundamental part of your life this probably isn’t the job for you.
- Grit, we have high expectations and you need the ability to stick at a problem, we never said this would be easy.
- Energy, intelligence, numeracy skills, curiosity, creativity and good written and oral communication
What we offer in return:
- £3k training budget: this money is set aside for your development, spend it on something that will help you be better.
- Free breakfasts and £1 lunches from our amazing cafe.
- Free Gym Membership
- iPhone 7
- Contributory Pension
- Health insurance
- In-house massage therapist
- In-house hair stylist
- Unlimited holiday: we pay for your results, not your hours.
- Use of Tesla Model X & BMW i3 electric vehicles
- Use of RG's beautiful properties. Free for RG employees to use when not in use by project teams.
- Free VIP tickets to Bestival, Camp Bestival and Common People festivals
- Chance to meet and learn from successful entrepreneurs
- Opportunity to become our 24th millionnaire
- Travel around the world
- Exposure unlike any other career
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £22,000.00 /year
Job Location: Bournemouth
Send your CV/application to email@example.com