We build, fund and oversee start-ups that disrupt markets where technology has so far failed to reduce the costs and improve the lives of ordinary people.
Working with us is a huge challenge but also a huge opportunity. We give ownership, resources and responsibility to people right from day one and ask them to do the hardest work of their life. In return, you get to work on something meaningful where you can add real value, every day.
In this role you will have the ability to improve processes, products and build new businesses from scratch within our investment portfolio. You'll be pro-actively looking for opportunities to improve, inefficiencies and waste, and be dedicated to ensuring we find the next big thing! In doing so, you will have huge exposure working directly with our founder, James, and other Directors across our business.
We think you'll need:
- Basic knowledge of SQL and a willingness to learn is a big bonus!
- Honesty and humility - If you make a mistake, don’t cover it up. Admit it, learn from it and don't do it again. Be better for it.
- Ambition - A hunger to learn, self-reflect and do whatever it takes to become an invaluable member of the team.
- Persistence - Stick at a problem, task or project, despite any hurdles that are thrown at you along the way.
- Curiosity - Be comfortable venturing outside of your desk into the heart of the operation, connecting the dots between people, processes, systems and products.
- Flexibility - Be happy to switch gears and adapt quickly to changing tasks, projects and business needs.
- Energy, intelligence, numeracy skills, creativity and good written and oral communication.
- A track record of delivering tangible improvements to your work, as a result of acting with ownership.
We'll ask you to do:
- Drive efficiency across the group, build companies, improve products, and get sh#t done
- Investigate and research systems, communications, customer and employee behaviour to protect our assets and find opportunities for growth
- Measure the performance of the Richmond Group’s investments, overseeing audits, targets and KPI's for all companies in our portfolio
- Undertake data-driven research to identify inefficiencies and waste, before working with key stakeholders to drive them through to improvement
- Act with ownership, never limit yourself to your own perception of the responsibilities within your role
We'll offer in return:
- £3k training budget: this money is set aside for your development, spend it on something that will help you be better.
- Unlimited holiday: we pay for your results, not your hours.
- £100/month Fitness Allowance and free gym membership
- Free breakfasts and £1 lunches from our amazing cafe
- Use of Tesla Model X & BMW i3 electric vehicles
- Use of our luxury properties in Dordogne, Cornwall, Chicago and Shoreditch when not in use by project teams
- Contributory Pension
- Chance to meet and learn from successful entrepreneurs
- Exposure unlike any other career
Job Type: Full-time
Send your CV/application to email@example.com